Friday, April 15, 2016

The reason why I'm studying Antrophology

The truth is that I didn't have any idea of what to study just five days before the postulating period was over. Maybe I wasn't really motivated with my studies because I was stressed with the PSU. This happened on last summer. I had many options but I chosed Anthropology after speaking with a friend who sudies this. The things that motivated me were simply the "nature topics" of this career:

First, it was the hollistic field of studying, which includes many things that interested me like nature sciences (biology or chemical), history, philosophy, politic and culture.
Second may had been just curiosity. It is known that studying any social science is really surprising because of his impact on your mind: it is surprising how they demand on you some kind of wide vision of the world, because you have to understand human interaction, which is always 
As I said, this was a decision that I had to make six moths ago. Now that I'm here, I think I'm happy and comfortable. The academy is interesting, people are great, I learn a lot, and I have much more to learn.



1 comment:

  1. I think you are very exciting for the anthoropology. it's good. I wish you don't lose it

    ReplyDelete