Friday, April 22, 2016

Sometimes I realize that I'm freaky. Maybe lastly I have controlled this 'adiction' but it is a fact that if I look back through time I see me on past as a "rat boy". When I had my first computer on 2006 or 2007 (I'm not clear) it was really amazing, I mean, really revolutionary. I think there are a lot of ideas on a child which are the result of many images that he creates upon gaming with toys, and also inventions which just appears on his head. So having a computer, for a little boy like I was, emerged like a new 'rainbow' of images that were just impossible to watch on reality, i mean on non-virtual world. So after the computer "arrived to my life", it was insanely fun. I remember when I bought my first game, "Age of empires II", i just couldn't believe it.
So I spent a lot of time of my life on computer, gaming or having fun with other kind of stuff, until I said that it was enough. That comand to myself was a few years ago and now I don't spend all the time gaming. I game, of course, but not on the way I did on the past. Well I'm a bit hurried so I must finish this post.

Anyway, computer allows acces to many fantastic things.


4 comments:

  1. hurry!! it's Friday there is a party waiting for us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Age of Empires II is the beeeeest game in the world! jajja I love playing that game!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A "rat boy"... it's seems familiar to me

    ReplyDelete
  4. My little brother is a rat boy :(

    ReplyDelete