Friday, April 8, 2016

Hello, I'm Antonio

My name is Antonio Gómez Penna and I live in La Reina (my home is very close to the limit with Ñuñoa) with my brother (Lorenzo) and my mom (Lorena). I have lived all my life in Santiago but since my father moved to Talca I travel there usually. I' m in my first year of studying Anthropologie and i think i'm comfortable. I really enjoy playing music. My main instrument is the guitar but I like just to take any instrument and just start playing it; or trying to play it. It often sounds horrible but I enjoy it anyhow. I have two cats: Lili and Carlitos. Lili is black with paints (tortoiseshell is the name of the race) and is twelve years old, while Carlitos is orange and is ten (Tabby orange). My girlfriend is called Natalia an she studies actuation in universidad católica (PUC).I also like traveling and having fun.

1 comment: